domingo, 3 de maio de 2009

Muito Boas!

Músicas dos meus momentos atuais...

With Every Heartbeat - Robyn
Maybe we could make it alright, We could make it better sometime, Maybe we could make it happen baby, We could keep trying, but things will never change, So I don't look back, Still I'm dying with every step I take, But I don't look back, Just a little, little bit better, Good enough to waste some time, Tell me would it make you happy baby, We could keep trying, but things will never change, So I don't look back, Still I'm dying with every step I take, But I don't look back, We could keep trying, but things will never change, So I don't look back, Still I'm dying with every step I take, But I don't look back, And it hurts with every heartbeat



I Don't Know Why - Moony
Never happy, not satisfied, Always complains for nothing, Hopes and dreams are fading away, It's not hard to figure it out, There's no doubt, you'll find a way, Live the moment, each and every day, I don't know why, I cannot see the beauty in front of me, I cannot..., I don't know why, I cannot see the beauty in front of me (in front of me), Now I see here, It's always been there, People like their simple things, Live the moment, each and every day, I don't know why, I cannot see the beauty in front of me, I cannot..., I don't know why, I cannot see the beauty in front of me (in front of me), Is it there?, Is it right there?, Right in front of you (right in front of you), This is what you've been looking for, For a long, long time, Make it real, make it right now (make it right now, make it right now), You've got to live it now, I don't know why, I cannot see the beauty in front of me, I cannot..., I don't know why, I cannot see the beauty in front of me (in front of me)


Monday - Carlo Dall' Anese
Life still goes on, Like weeks that come and go, Some people are like mondays, And some others precious gold,Beyond the deepest land of truth, Beyond what means, Beyond what is, The walls around my heart, It is sunny, but cloudy inside, Get past my monday morning, It's so hard to see you go, I don't care, I don't care, I don't care, Oh no..., Get past this sounds of winter, and move on to the next girl, I don't know, I don't know, I don't know, Ididn't think so...

Nenhum comentário: